Sunday 5 May 2013

The Perfect Match

Popping up all over seems to be these matching outfits, top and bottom with the same pattern. What do you think? I'm currently on the fence, some I love, some I hate. But then again, I'm fussy with patterns. After trawling websites and shops I've managed to find only three than I actually like. Not persuading me with this trend much, but here it goes. At least I've found some.

 photo tumblr_mmb084RbCQ1qmmzjvo1_500_zps1dd00282.jpg


My favourites are the two skirted pieces, for different occasions. I love the pattern of the first set, and I love the style of the third set. The middle piece is a bit more 'in your face' and definitely only for those brave ones out there. Alone, I love them but together.. I'm not sure I can see it. Maybe it's the trousers, although I love them and have recently bought myself a pair of patterned trousers, I'm still finding it difficult to style them up. Help, someone, please.

The more I look at them, the more easily I'm tempted. I think I need a cute little skirt and top suit to draw me in. Yep, just persuaded myself - going to get one. I'll report back in due course.

What do you think of these 'co-ords'? Perfect match or forever alone?

1 comment:

  1. hi zoe, i feel ya here! i'm definitely on the fence with these co-ords as well! I love them all as separates but would definitely be styling them with something simple like a black top or skirt depending on the patterns, colours and piece!
    They look great on though, co-ords! Treat yourself to and brave the streets!

    ReplyDelete